The Ultimate Kali Linux Book and Manual
Whether you’re new to Information Security, or a seasoned security veteran, the Kali Linux Revealed Book and our online training exercises have something to teach you. The saying “You can’t build a great building on a weak foundation” rings true in the information security field as well, and if you use (or want to learn to use) Kali Linux in a professional capacity, you should familiarize yourself as best as you can with the internals of the penetration testing distribution. That is what this Kali Linux Revealed book is all about – turning you into a Kali Linux professional user.
Simply stated, learning how to master Kali gives you the freedom to create your own Kali Linux Recipes such as the Kali ISO of Doom, or the Evil Kali AP. After reading the Kali Linux Revealed book, you’ll be able to build optimized and custom Kali Linux kernels, host them on your own deployment repositories, or create your own custom Kali Appliances – and there’s so much more!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Use the Kali Linux OS proficiently.
- Automate, customize and pre-seed Kali Linux Installs.
- Create Kali appliances such as the Kali ISO of Doom.
- Build, modify and host Kali packages and repositories.
- Create, fork and modify simple Kali packages
- Customize and rebuild your Kernel.
- Deploy Kali over the network.
- Manage and orchestrate multiple installations of Kali.
- Build and customize Kali ARM images.
- Create custom pentesting devices.
Recommended: A-Z List Of All Kali Linux Commands
If you like this Kali Linux eBook and our Ultimate Kali Linux Tutorial, Also if you have questions, feel free to share your thoughts in comments down below.