The National Security Agency (NSA) is a national-level intelligence agency of the United States Department of Defense. The NSA is responsible for global monitoring, collection, and processing of information and data for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, NSA is controversially known for developing various hacking tools for spying the civilians to other govt. agencies around the globe.
Declassifying the NSA Hacking Tools
NSA is known for its secrecy but this secrecy of the agency has been compromised from the last couple of years, especially after.
- Whistleblowing by Edward Snowden
- Vault7 Leaks By Wikileaks.
NSA is well known for its hacking tools, especially windows hacking tools, a lot of their tools has been used by hackers to make Ransomware like WannaCry.
Download Hacking Tools Developed By NSA
NSA opened an official GitHub account and launched an official GitHub page of theirs. Currently, the account contains 32 of their Hacking Tools.
Some of the projects are:
- Apache Accumulo: A sorted, distributed key/value store that provides robust, scalable data storage and retrieval.
- Control Flow Integrity Research: A proposed hardware-based method for stopping known memory corruption exploitation techniques described in the “Hardware Control Flow Integrity for an IT Ecosystem” research paper.
- FEMTO: An indexing and search system for queries on sequences of bytes that offers lightning-fast searches on data of arbitrary formats.
- DCP: A program that reduces the timespan needed for making a forensic copy of hard drives for forensic analysis.
- EOWS: A web-enabled prototype tool that implements the Open Checklist Interactive Language (OCIL) capabilities for creating, managing, and responding to questionnaires.
“The NSA Technology Transfer Program (TTP) works with agency innovators who wish to use this collaborative model for transferring their technology to the commercial marketplace. OSS invites the cooperative development of technology, encouraging broad use and adoption. The public benefits by adopting, enhancing, adapting, or commercializing the software. The government benefits from the open source community’s enhancements to the technology.” – NSA Published in their GitHub Page.
All Of The Hacking Tools Developed and Released By NSA can be Downloaded Here.
Also Check Out These Tools: